In anticipation of Episode 25 on ‘Pediatric & Adult Syncope’ with Dr. Eric Letovsky and Dr. Anna Jarivs, we have Dr. Jarvis’s Best Case Ever. In the upcoming episode we will cover…….
- how to differentiate syncope from seizure
- key historical and physical exam clues to determine a cause of syncope
- ECG pearls of syncope-causing cardiac conditions, from Congenital Prolonged QT Syndrome to Arrhythmogenic Right Ventricular Cardiomyopathy
- the value of syncope decision rules such as the ROSE rule and the San Francisco Syncope Rule
- the value of ancillary testing, including Holter monitoring, Echocardiograms and Stress Testing and much more……